Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 26, 2009, 04:04 AM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Please define exactly what you are looking for.
Old June 26, 2009, 06:32 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Yeah hohehehe are you looking for a totatly legit 100% backup program for Cd you own? Does the US DMCA apply to you? What kind of hardware do you have? Do you have a 2 sheep or a 3 sheep burner? Are the Cds 3 sheep, 2 sheep or 1 sheep protected? If you can't answer ALL these questions we can't help you. You may want to head over to CDFreaks forum as they are more lax in their regulations AND have more experts on this subject.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old June 26, 2009, 06:46 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Yeah hohehehe are you looking for a totatly legit 100% backup program for Cd you own? Does the US DMCA apply to you? What kind of hardware do you have? Do you have a 2 sheep or a 3 sheep burner? Are the Cds 3 sheep, 2 sheep or 1 sheep protected? If you can't answer ALL these questions we can't help you. You may want to head over to CDFreaks forum as they are more lax in their regulations AND have more experts on this subject.

That...is just Epic.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old June 26, 2009, 07:52 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Sheep? I have never heard of this with CD's/DVD's ever, what the hell?
Old June 26, 2009, 07:57 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

<sigh> you either get it 'cause you know what it refers to .... or you don't.

edit:
Google is your friend. 3 sheep burner - Google Search

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old June 26, 2009, 09:00 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

funny very funny. go to doom9.org. he's right i can't stop laughing about it