Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 11, 2009, 10:16 AM
Top Prospect

Exclamation Radio?Sure! - Internet radio that actually works!!

I've tried many different internet radio programs and have never found anything that works and does everything I want it too, until I found RadioSure.
There are tons of radio stations, including many local ones (that you'd actually want). You can also add your own. You can record the radio as well!

I've been using Radio sure since version 1.8.820.0. It has recently gotten an upgrade to version 2.0.856.0. The new GUI is much more pleasant to the eye; it's nothing special, just simple and to the point as it should be.

You can download skins now, but the "nicer ones" cost $2.
IMO the default GUI is perfectly fine and there's no need to pay for a skin, but to each their own.

I believe this is where I originally found it: Lifehacker - Radio Sure Streams and Records 12,000 Radio Stations - Internet Radio

I'm really happy to be able to share this find with the rest of you.
I highly recommend this program!

Radio Sure - Free Internet Radio Player
Enjoy!

ps. There's a portable version too!

Last edited by Magnetar; May 11, 2009 at 10:49 AM.

Tags
internet radio , radio , radiosure , recording