Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 20, 2009, 12:50 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Default Great Extremely Usefull Apps

Heres a few links for you guys, some of you may already use them some may not but ive used them all atleast once in my life and they make things easier.

This website/app is awesome if you use your thumb drive alot or own a thumb drive and use multiple PCs or PCs that arent your own. Its awesome for PC repair!
PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB drives

This ones more of a vast vault of extremely usefull apps for Thumb drives, all of these are bootable straight from your thumb drive, usualy without any installs needed on the PC your using. Almost all of these work with the portable apps utility.

Free Portable Software USB Flash Drive Applications | Pendriveapps

Great little program I use to organize my video game icons or just clean up my desktop period. Pretty much the best dock program I have used so far.

About RocketDock - RocketDock.com

This one im sure alot of you have heard of and used. Great little registry cleaner. I use it all the time, and its awesome for getting rid of pesky short cuts you forget about.

CCleaner - Home

Ill be adding more to this list as I remember all the tools ive been using, these are the ones Ive used most recently.

BF BC2: Bishop_SHIFT, Steam: Realityshift84, Xbox Live - SHIFTEDone84 ... Come play.