LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 11, 2007, 06:01 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Adaware 2007 Free released

Download here
What's New in Ad-Aware 2007 Free?
  • Redesigned Engine Benefit from superior program flexibility and more accurate scanning methods with all-new program architecture.
  • Improved Code Sequence Identification (CSI) Technology Boost your privacy protection with precise detection of embedded malware, including known and emerging threats.
  • Incremental Definition File Updates Save precious time and resources with smaller update files resulting in faster download times.
  • TrackSweep - Control privacy by erasing tracks left behind while surfing the Web on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera, with one easy click.
  • Multiple Browser Support Choose Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Opera with expanded browser support.
  • New Straightforward User Interface Effortlessly maneuver the complexities of malware detection and removal with our new user-friendly interface.
More Key Features
  • User-Controlled Spyware Removal - Decide for yourself what to delete from your system and what to keep.
  • Extensive Detection Database Stay protected with regular updates from the extensive library of identified and analyzed spyware.
  • System Restore Point Easily revert back to your clean system to recover from a spyware attack.
Old June 11, 2007, 11:23 AM
Allstar

Let's just hope that when they say redesigned engine, it's not redesigned by Microsoft :p

Giant Anti-Spyware = Good
Microsoft Anti-Spyware (Rebadged Giant AS) = Good
Windows Defender (After redesigning Giant AS) = Not Good
Old June 11, 2007, 08:54 PM
Hall Of Fame

bah since I've discovered Spyware Terminator Beta I don't even touch AdAware anymore its just crap.
Old December 28, 2007, 04:35 AM
Top Prospect

I've personally had nothing but problems with the AdAware 2007 free version. I've put it on 3 PC's and each time it's crapped out on me.