Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 11, 2008, 07:05 AM
Rookie

Default Sony Vegas Restart Prob

Hey i have a problem with sony vegas pro 9 when ever i start it up it loads about half way and then restarts my pc. anybody know why this happens or how to correct this issue its really annoying

Shoutout To Super Grover
Old December 11, 2008, 07:50 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Is it a legit copy?

This is a common problem with pirated Sony Vegas; because it scans for audio devices sometimes they crash the comp out if not a legit copy. I highly suggest you buy a copy.

If it is a legit copy you need to try and get a soft copy from Sony's website and install it that way; sometimes the install gets buggy and crashes on audio device detection.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old December 11, 2008, 08:30 AM
Rookie

awww Man The Legit Copy Costs alot or maybe that was adobe premiere

say i cant get ahold of a legit copy any time soon can you think of any idea's that would keep me from crashing on audio device detection
Old December 11, 2008, 09:10 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

hi subz might want to read here Hardware Canuck Rules

(14) NO MENTION OF HACKING/CRACKING/SERIALS//ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS. Doing so will lead to you being banned!

may lead to trouble.

"Be so good at what you do that you cant be ignored"

Old December 11, 2008, 09:57 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I own my copy, It's definitely worth it.

If you're using it for anything I definitely suggest you pick a copy up. And no, your problem is indicative of a pirated copy and there really isn't a way around it. :)
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old December 11, 2008, 12:47 PM
Rookie

Blah i'll Go The Honest Route and Buy a Copy Thanks for the save my friend