i am new to vista... configure is little complex than normal xp
1. i want to change power button from start to shut down... not hibrnate... i mean hibrnate is dangerous... i cant wake it... can't press shut down... so i have to restart to lose information and see annoying boot menu...
2. can i delete two hidden files (desktop.ini) on desktop... will it happen something?
3. how to change all detail and name view into list and type (tag)
4. where is tree level up icon (sp?)
5. how to disable DAMN security center icon... i already have avira premium suite
6. last i want control panel must be view as list... it always changes back to large icon
ps. is there any useful software like tweak up or something?
1. Go to Control Panel > Power Options > Change Plan Settings > Changed advanced power settings. In there you can change the function of the start menu power button.
2. Those are system files, why you have "Show operating files" enable is beyond me, but even if you delete it, it'll come back.
3. Set a folder to how you like, click Organize > Folder and Search Options > View > Apply to All Folders
4. No such thing to my knowledge. Use the breadcrumb navigation or the folder list on the side.
5. Open Security Center, on the left side at the bottom "Change the way Security Center alerts me".
6. Try what I said in #3.
thank you very much...
1. i missed one setting in power setting o_O
2. fix it... i mistake to select it... i thought i meant to select show hidden files (dont realize it have two different type of hidden files)
5. i again missed it... -__-;
3) Because to me I want to see every file possible. I hate when I can't and I also hate when I can't see file extensions.
4) Removed and Vista now uses the breadcrumb system (which I find annoying)
5) You can turn off UAC and turn off the alerts (been this way since XP SP2)
3) not work at whole time... odd...
4) i just used to the address... ( not folder tree) pretty easy than i thought...
i alway forget to ask one question...
6) how to change new theme back to normal theme for command of duplicated file... for exmaple "there is already a file with same name in this location "
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:57 AM.|