1. What YOUR PC will be used for. That means what types of tasks you'll be performing.
Surfing the internet, watching videos on youtube, checking out facebook, playing SC2 HOTS (preferably not on low settings), rendering videos when I use Sony Vegas (seldom), playing music and occasionally doing school work.
2. What YOURbudget is. A price range is acceptable as long as it's not more than a 20% spread
I would hope to spend under a grand. Somewhere around $800 would be nice.
3. What countryYOU will be buying YOUR parts from.
Canada. Toronto specifically.
4. IF YOU have a brand preference. That means, are you an Intel-Fanboy, AMD-Fanboy, ATI-Fanboy, nVidia-Fanboy, Seagate-Fanboy, WD-Fanboy, etc, etc, etc, you get the picture.
I have always used Intel and I don't know much about computers. I'm good with whatever is quality and is worth the price.
5. If YOU intend on using any of YOURcurrent parts, and if so, what those parts are.
I have a Razer Naga and Carcharias that still function properly so I will be using those.
6. IF YOU have searched and/or read similar threads.
I read one or two, but I am a newb when it comes to computers. Don't even know what everything does.
7. IF YOU plan on overclocking or run the system at default speeds.
8. WHEN do you plan to build it?
Considering my computer just got fried a few days ago and I am in need of a replacement, hopefully soon.
9. What resolutionand settings do you use?
Don't know computer language, but as long as I can enjoy the game at a setting where I can see everything decently (doesn't need to be crisp and crystal clear) and will not make move like a robot.
10. Are there any specific technologies you want?
Just want a quality computer that can last me until I graduate in approximately 4 years. Hope it's not going to be loud and have a working disc tray that can read stuff.
Hi i'm into pc gaming n upgrading my pc,i have a gaming pc which i built for 1 lakh before 5 years ago n it seems too old right now so im planning to build a gaming pc from scratch
price is not an object i just want it to be future proof,i like to use the cooler master cosmos II chassis or the NZXT phantom 820 which ever is the best,and i like to include 1 TB SSD,and like to stick with intel processor
the pc will be used for gaming and i collect movies and all time favorite games so i need atleast 4 TB of space
please suggest best casing and best intel processor and mother board and graphics card and power supply and SSD and HDD and a good keyboard and mouse,and also a good wifi router with large range,i'm planning to build the pc in 2 months
Last edited by sam11088; June 13, 2014 at 11:02 AM.