Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 24, 2008, 07:05 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah, anyways here's the site i'll most likely be buying from though (local)
Satacomputer.com
if i have time, perhaps i may stop by memoryexpress.com
As my bank account takes forever to process money(2 weeks for cash?!) i'd prefer to buy local...
Old July 24, 2008, 09:41 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Memory express is good but they never seem to have a damn thing in stock. well, never what I'm looking for anyway
Old July 25, 2008, 02:57 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Update:
I will be placing on the Gigabyte p45 board mentioned earlier, and i think i'm solid on getting the e2180 .
Old August 7, 2008, 12:08 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Alright got everything , final specs are as shown in my sig.
Though the e2180 may become nothing more than just a temporary socket cap, who knows.
So any last criticisms?

Edit: Bad news gotta RMA the board.
Bleh looks like i'll get a week of gaming on before school starts ...
D:.

Sooo if i do any gaming on the current computer it's like getting a visit from Big Bob (to those of you who watched Harold & Kumar 2), the parts already suck, and add in the fact some of them are defective too.
Oh yeah bundle of fun, a friend ran out of my house after using my pc for an hour screaming he couldn't take how bad this PC is. Lol wonders why i haven't done that yet..

Last edited by Kayen; August 7, 2008 at 12:55 AM.
Old August 20, 2008, 12:19 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I would like to thank you guys for your input on this build, and my final build turned out to be what you see in my sig:
CPU - Intel Q6600
GPU - BFG 8800GT OC

Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3L
Case - Antec 900
PSU - OCZ GameXStream 600W,
The motherboard is currently in RMA though, i sent it in almost 2 weeks ago, so i wonder when it will be coming back, and i purchased it from NCIX back when it was on sale. Also i also purchased an e2180 at that time as well, but since then i have acquired a Q6600, so my E2180 will be sitting around, luckily for me i have a friend interested in buying it :D. Also ram and HD i still ahve no clue since i'm getting it given to me , but i haven't recieved it as of yet, but as far as i know the ram will be PC6400 - 800mhz. And yes i do plan to overclock, will start off with a mild one initially on the stock fan, but planning to upgrade, so taking suggestions there.