Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old July 2, 2008, 12:20 PM
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18
Default

The 9800 has an instant rebate for $50, so it;s the same price as the Radeon, but I love nvidia cards, just a preference. But should get it now while the sale still exists or wait a few more weeks hoping for better price drops?
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old July 2, 2008, 03:57 PM
Top Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 115
Default

I think I would wait till the 9800GTX+ comes out first...which is supposedly mid-July? I see some MIRs for the 9800GTX last until July 31 so you still have time.
__________________
Antec NSK 6500 w/ TriCool intake, S-Flex F exhaust
Corsair HX520
Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 Rev1.0 @ 500FSB
Intel C2D E6300 @ 3.5ghz 1.45V
Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro

Mushkin (996576) 2X1GB HP2-6400 @ 1000mhz 5-5-5-15 1.9V
eVGA 7600GT KO @ 630/880
Seagate 7200.10 320GB

Samsung SH-162

Samsung 205BW

Logitech Media Keyboard
Logitech MX518

Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old July 2, 2008, 10:08 PM
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18
Default

thanks for all your help so far! I think I'm ready to buy this rig ooh the anticipation.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes