Need Build Reccomendations
Looking to upgrade, but haven't been really keeping up with hardware for some time now. Looking to build something that will do for the next 3 years or so
What I currently have:
Phenom II 955
4GB Mushkin Ram
Coolermaster Silent Pro 850w
Not interested in E-ATX cases at all either. I currently have one. Too big. Don't like it
I do all my gaming at 1920x1080 as well
1. What YOUR PC will be used for.
Games, Pro Tools, and Adobe Creative Suite
2. What YOUR budget is
3. What country YOU will be buying YOUR parts from.
Canada, most likely NCIX
4.IF YOU have a brand preference. That means, are you an Intel-Fanboy, AMD-Fanboy, ATI-Fanboy, nVidia-Fanboy, Seagate-Fanboy, WD-Fanboy, etc, etc, etc, you get the picture.
ATI Video Cards/ Everything else is wide open
5. If YOU intend on using any of YOUR current parts, and if so, what those parts are.
Monitor,mouse and keyboard as well as soundcard
6. IF YOU have searched and/or read similar threads.
Not in quite some time
7. IF YOU plan on overclocking or run the system at default speeds.
Mild OC at most.
8. WHEN do you plan to build it?
Next 3 months
One quick question - which is higher on your priority list, gaming, or Adobe CS?
Too many variables with that much time.
I 2nd coming back approx. a wk b4.
likely going to be an i7/2x8gb ram based build. Details will need to be sorted pending pricing when you build.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:27 AM.|