$700-$750 Gaming Build
Hey guys I'm abit stuck in choosing the best parts in the $700-$750 range.
I prefer quality parts. Would really appreciate your opinions.
1. The PC will be used for: Gaming, (CS:GO, SC2, LoL, CoD4) iTunes, Basic Webrowsing, Youtube, Twitch.tv
2. My budget is: $700 - $750
3. I will be buying the parts from: msy.com.au (Australia) Will be picking them up.
4. My brand preference is: Intel
5. Do I intend on using any current parts, and if so, what those parts are: No
6. If I have searched and/or read similar threads: Yeah but having trouble with requirements to what the pc will be used for.
7. If I plan on overclocking or run the system at default speeds: Default
8. When do I plan to build it? As soon as I get the parts
9. What resolution and settings do you use? For LoL, SC2, CS:GO Hopefully the fatest FPS/Quality Ratio I can get.
10. Are there any specific technologies you want? Its a Priority to have these 2 things in the build. And Preferably an i5
http://www.pccasegear.com/images/cm-scout-sml.jpg CoolerMaster CM Storm Scout
SteelSeries Siberia V2 Full Size Headset White
Every time I try and make a build that I think will meet my needs go over budget. Max Budget will be $750
Heh, the budget is a bit misleading, because you can build a decent PC in Canada/USA. But in Australia, you're kinda limited to a lower end PC.
You mentioned twitch.tv. Are you going to be streaming? Right now I stream SC2 with an i3-2120, and only get a little bit of lag. So if you want to stream at high quality, you're going to really have to cut back on other components to get that i5 or higher.
RAM > 8G Kit 1600 Patriot-S / $60
CASE > CM storm scout / $85
HEADSET > Siberia / $79
PSU > Antec Neo Eco 80Plus Bronze 450 / $65
MOBO > MSI B75MA-P45 / $63
CPU > i3-3220 / $119
GPU > MSI 7850 2GB OC / $214
HDD > Seagate 500GB HDD / $57
Total is $742. For $18 more, you can swap the video card for a GTX 660, which performs much better in SC2.
Or go amd on the gpu. Should be good bang for buck.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:14 AM.|