Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 12, 2012, 06:12 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Default CLOSED - Help with CHEAP CPU & Mobo

Charlie Thank-you very much for your help and suggestions. I have a purchase to make. Did they start that NCIX commission program yet?

I also like MSI. My first DVD burner was an MSI unit. It died after 13 months of use. 12 month warrenty. I wrote a letter to MSI. It was well worded and polite (IE someone you would WANT to help). I also mentioned how my HP CD burner lasted 7 years before I bought a DVD Burner and retired the still working. I mentioned the about being a person who tries to be a brand loyalist (in an age where many companies lower quality to reduce costs). I also mentioned how many friends and members of my family often ask me to advise them on electronics. They gave me an RMA for the out of warranty burner. The replacement burner also died 13 months later, but that did not stop me from buying 2 MSI 7800GT's and this MOBO. I will write them an update letter to thank them and inform them I am still a customer,

Bond - Thank-you for your thoughts and the clarification. I had never considered the 'power' of the integrated graphics in the CPU.

Last edited by mattydies; December 12, 2012 at 08:14 PM.