First liquid cooled build!
1. What YOUR PC will be used for.
Gaming, some encoding/rendering, and school.
2. What YOUR budget is.
Probably around $400. I have everything except for a case, mobo, and fans for radiators. Already bought all the watercooling stuff which was an additional $200 ish.
3. What country YOU will be buying YOUR parts from.
Most likely Canada. Maybe some from America.
4. IF YOU have a brand preference.
5. If YOU intend on using any of YOUR current parts, and if so, what those parts are.
intel 330 series
6. IF YOU have searched and/or read similar threads.
Looking to build a very nice TJ07 build if I can get my hands on one.
7. IF YOU plan on overclocking or run the system at default speeds.
Quite experienced with overclocking. Will probably only do a light overclock to 4.0GH'z.
8. WHEN do you plan to build it?
Planning to get all the parts by this Friday(14th), and start either the 14th or 15th.
9. What resolution and settings do you use?
Everything maxed, 8xaa 8xaf. 1080p 16:9
10. Are there any specific technologies you want?
No specific technologies needed. Just need ethernet, usb 2.0 at least, and pci-e 16x
I'm looking to build a custom tj07 build. What do you guys think? And do you have any tips for a custom midplate?
The only recomendation I'd make on the loop would be to consider a bay res to go with that 655. Not everybody will agree, but now that I've done two builds with bay res's I'll never look back.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:46 AM.|