Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 22, 2012, 12:48 PM
Trial Member
Default Websites with Good Deals, for Black Friday & Cyber Monday

Hi guys, I am trying to get a list together of websites to buy computer parts from jouring this long weekend (in the states). Now, I know this is an American holiday, but though I am Canadian, I celebrate it, and this year I am going to buy myself a new computer, in the form of parts that I am shipping to Florida. The only things I really need, are good deals, and shipping.

I first went to Tomshardware, then to AnandTech, and finally, I come to you, HardwareCanucks, where should I buy my parts? I am looking for websites mainly in the US. But since I live in Canada, I thought I would put a list together for us to.

So far my list consists of the following, I will update it with peoples comments to make it easier to check.

The United States of America:

1. TigerDirect.com
2. us.NCIX.com
3. Amazon.com
3. Newegg.com (I am not really a fan because of a problem I had with trying to buy something from them)

1. TigerDirect.ca
2. CanadaComputers.com
3. NCIX.com
4. Amazon.ca
5. Newegg.ca (same as above)

Thanks you!

Btw. Check this out its pretty cool, what do you think?

Last edited by Soultribunal; November 22, 2012 at 08:56 PM.

black friday , cyber monday , happy thanksgiving , web deals