Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 22, 2012, 12:48 PM
Trial Member

Default Websites with Good Deals, for Black Friday & Cyber Monday

Hi guys, I am trying to get a list together of websites to buy computer parts from jouring this long weekend (in the states). Now, I know this is an American holiday, but though I am Canadian, I celebrate it, and this year I am going to buy myself a new computer, in the form of parts that I am shipping to Florida. The only things I really need, are good deals, and shipping.

I first went to Tomshardware, then to AnandTech, and finally, I come to you, HardwareCanucks, where should I buy my parts? I am looking for websites mainly in the US. But since I live in Canada, I thought I would put a list together for us to.

So far my list consists of the following, I will update it with peoples comments to make it easier to check.

The United States of America:

1. TigerDirect.com
2. us.NCIX.com
3. Amazon.com
3. Newegg.com (I am not really a fan because of a problem I had with trying to buy something from them)

Canada:
1. TigerDirect.ca
2. CanadaComputers.com
3. NCIX.com
4. Amazon.ca
5. Newegg.ca (same as above)

Thanks you!

Btw. Check this out its pretty cool, what do you think?

Last edited by Soultribunal; November 22, 2012 at 08:56 PM.

Tags
black friday , cyber monday , happy thanksgiving , web deals