New Build For a Friend
1. What YOUR PC will be used for. That means what types of tasks you'll be performing.
Gaming and normal day to day work.
2. What YOUR budget is.
3. What country YOU will be buying YOUR parts from.
4. IF YOU have a brand preference.
5. If YOU intend on using any of YOUR current parts, and if so, what those parts are.
6. IF YOU have searched and/or read similar threads.
7. IF YOU plan on overclocking or run the system at default speeds.
Yes when it becomes necessary.
8. WHEN do you plan to build it?
Within a month.
9. What resolution and settings do you use?
10. Are there any specific technologies you want?
IF POSSIBLE SUGGEST A MORE FUTURE PROOF
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8 GB (2 x 8 GB) PC RAM (CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10)
Rs. 5830 (106$)
Intel 3.5 GHz FCLGA1155 Core i7 3770K Processor
Rs. 20882 (379$)
MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard
Rs. 15855 (288$)
Seasonic S12II 520 Watts PSU
Rs. 4485 (81$)
Rs. 5980 (108$)
MSI NVIDIA N660Ti PE 2GD5/OC 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
Rs. 20948 (380$)
so far picked up these.
good thing, i am flipkart buyer myself xD
rather than getting the msi pe 660ti[it over volts] so i would suggest to get the asus gtx 660 ti[there is one on ebay which comes with OC]
and for the psu, Seasonic X Series - 80 Plus Gold SS-660KM 660 Watts PSU
What have you thought about the HDD and case???
And for the cooler, get it only if you will overclock
and a 3570k is also another option
He has a 600tcase , please give advice on ssd for boot drive and hhd for storage
Dont know you local prices soooo. 1) figure out what is left over in your budget for storage 2) pick your size 120-128gb is good boot drive size 3) then your model.
Some good options are Samsung 830, Samsung 840 Pro, Intel 520, Crucial M4, Corsair Force GS, Corsair Neutron GTX.
HDDs for storage...6 in one half dozen in another. Find a 1TB WD Black, or Seagate Barracdua 1TB....and enjoy :)
which one is faster in hdd wd black or barracuda.
Internal Hard Drive
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB Desktop Internal Hard Drive (ST31000524AS)
Rs. 4358 (80$)
wd blace is around 120$
what is the read and write difference between two drives.
couldnt find the WD Black on flipkart, but they are most identical in perfomance. One thing that i found out was the baraccuda has a 1yr warranty, where as the WD black[on official website] has a 5yr warranty. I may be wrong, but yup
it is in snapdeal( wd black)
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:13 AM.|