i hopefully getting ready for a new system and i want some opinions so here's what i got
1. What YOUR PC will be used for.
mainly for surfing the web doing homework and playing internet games.
2. What YOUR budget is.
i'm a poor teenager and parents are strict so $350 or less
3. What country
US. the us ncix website is pretty good
4. IF YOU have a brand preference.
msi, intel or amd, nvidia but graphics is for later
5. If YOU intend on using any of YOUR current parts
other than a monitor mouse keyboard and a 128gb hdd not much
6. IF YOU have searched and/or read similar threads.
started researching about a year ago
7. IF YOU plan on overclocking
8. WHEN do you plan to build it
maybe in the year
10. Are there any specific technologies you want
cougar soulution, i3 3220 open to ideas
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:18 PM.|