1400-1450 gaming pc, first build
1. What YOUR PC will be used for. gaming, coding, maybe video editing
2. What YOUR budget is. $1400-$1450
3. What country YOU will be buying YOUR parts from.
canada, im buying from the ncix online store
4. IF YOU have a brand preference. intel cpu
5. If YOU intend on using any of YOUR current parts, and if so, what those parts are.
no, i have a mac and an xbox 360
7. IF YOU plan on overclocking or run the system at default speeds.
i will most definitely be overclocking the cpu and the gpu
8. WHEN do you plan to build it?
9. sli or crossfire?
yes, next summer ill be getting 2 8970s or gtx 780s for three monitors
do you need a monitor? yes
do you need an operating system? yes
here is what i have put together:
case: nzxt phantom 410 white
motherboard: gigabyte z77 ud3h
cpu: intel i5 3570k
graphics card: msi power edition gtx 670
psu: xfx pro xxx 750w semi modular power supply
ssd: samsung 830 series 128gb ssdor ocz vertex 4, ill get whichever is closer to 100 bucks when i buy
ram: g.skill sniper 8gb 1600mhz ram
cpu cooler: cooler master hyper 212 evo
dvd drive: asus 24x dvd burner
monitor: asus vs228h-p 21.5 inch monitor
thanks for your help in advance
or do you plan on only having 128GB total storage?
WD Caviar Black is always an excellent choice.
next month ill get a hard drive, i would rather have 128gb of storage for a month and have a better graphics card then buy an ssd and a hdd and have to settle for a gtx 660ti or 7950
other then that is it a good build? ive been obsessively researching the parts for it for the past month
Looks good. Personally I prefer a 23ish inch monitor, but that's a preference. Build and enjoy.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:17 AM.|