Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 25, 2012, 11:11 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Its a 2ms panel. That pretty much guarantees it being a TN panel. ;)
Ahhh I didn't know that. Thank you very much =3

I will be changing the PSU but I don't know to what as of yet. I have one more question. Since I am spending so much money, obviously I want my parts to be safe. I'm thinking of picking up a UPS as well..does anyone know of a solid UPS that won't destroy my wallet?
Old August 25, 2012, 11:27 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagga View Post
Ahhh I didn't know that. Thank you very much =3

I will be changing the PSU but I don't know to what as of yet. I have one more question. Since I am spending so much money, obviously I want my parts to be safe. I'm thinking of picking up a UPS as well..does anyone know of a solid UPS that won't destroy my wallet?
There are some good UPS on Newegg, most are expensive though if you're going to want a good one. Also quick question, is such a sound card really needed? Just curious.
Old August 25, 2012, 04:36 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcWizTech View Post
There are some good UPS on Newegg, most are expensive though if you're going to want a good one. Also quick question, is such a sound card really needed? Just curious.
I'd like to consider myself an audiophile lol. If anything I will probably wait on buying it.
Old August 25, 2012, 05:37 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Its a 2ms panel. That pretty much guarantees it being a TN panel. ;)
You can add that if it doesn't say it's an IPS, generally it's not and 24" IPS panels are generally(all that I'm aware of) 1920x1200 too.

On the sound card.. If you have a good headset / speaker system then it's worth getting a mid range card (dx is good for price) but you need some seriously good stuff to justify a card as expensive as the phebus.

Tags
first build , gaming rid , new pc