Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   New Builds (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/new-builds/)
-   -   Guys help me. (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/new-builds/55984-guys-help-me.html)

TheDoctor August 8, 2012 02:31 AM

Guys help me.

I was thinking of building a new pc.
1. It will be used for gaming.
2. 1000$-2000$ will be good.
3. I live in Mongolia.
4. Intel, nVidia, Seagate
5. Totally new one. But i will use Mouse and Keyboard
6. I was thinking of i7-3770, Cooler Master V8 CPU cooler, Cooler Master Elite-430 Mid-Tower, Corsair Dominator 32GB set, MARS II (if i can), Corsair 1200W PSU, Maximus V Formula. Maybe an SSD?
7. I will overclock if i have to, i am gonna play with PS2 emulator.
8. In a month or so?
9. Max everything?
10. I would like to have good looking exterior, lots of flashy light :biggrin: and super quiet. I am a night time gamer cause of the timezone. Yeah and i might need blu-ray burner. Yes and all in one memory card reader for those cameras and phones.

A gaming arsenal with shipping and taxes in 1500$ would be so nice.

PcWizTech August 8, 2012 03:46 AM

1) I believe that 32gb of ram is simply WAY to much. Heck 8gb would be great for gaming. If you really care that much then get 16gb. I assure you, you won't need 32gb unless you're an extreme 3D editor.
2) If you're going to buy all these high end parts (im trying to say this nicely :D ) get an i7-3770K. The K means unlocked which allows you to overclock.
3) I would reccommend the noctua nh-d14, i have it and its great and i cant hear it.
4)Edit: i mistook the motherboard you were speaking of here so forget that.
5) If you get the Maximus V formula i think you might need a bigger case (i may be wrong).
6) What resolution are you gaming at? How many monitors?

I just built my computer with 1700$ and it runs amazingly and i love it.
Cheers!

Edit:
1) I'm just putting this out there just in case, but you don't need a blu ray disk drive for games only for blu ray movies.
2) If you really wan't a super quiet pc then you won't achieve super high airflow. I have 7 fans total on my system and its relitively quiet just not "super quiet"

stoanee August 8, 2012 05:25 AM

Mon-freakin-golia?!! Where do you buy your parts from?

TheDoctor August 8, 2012 06:05 AM

From IT-Shops. They are all over the city but one down-side is they are very expensive.

PcWizTech August 8, 2012 08:54 AM

In all honesty man, I'm not trying to be rude, but do you really think you need all of that?

great_big_abyss August 8, 2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PcWizTech (Post 647367)
In all honesty man, I'm not trying to be rude, but do you really think you need all of that?

Says the guy with a Sabertooth, 3770K, a 7950 and a 128GB SSD...

Soultribunal August 8, 2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PcWizTech (Post 647367)

Quote:

Originally Posted by great_big_abyss (Post 647374)
Says the guy with a Sabertooth, 3770K, a 7950 and a 128GB SSD...

Okay lets keep this on track, please.

To the OP - Any of these stores you buy from have an online site or something? Its really hard to price stuff out for you when items vary in price from country to country.

-ST

PcWizTech August 8, 2012 12:53 PM

*MODERATOR EDIT*

Now, please tell us the main purpose of this pc (gaming right?) and the resolution you will be playing at.