Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 21, 2012, 09:26 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Default Fan Upgrade Time

So, in the next coming months I am hoping to buy some new case fans for my Corsair 600T, and after consulting with a couple of forum members in other threads, I would like some feedback on the fans and what I will be doing with them.

The case is a Corsair 600T SE White.

I will be using Cooler Master 120mm Silent Case Fans for all the vertical fans, the back, and 2 where the front 200mm fan would be.

I will be using NZXT 120mm Preformance Fans for the top 200mm fan replacement.

I am also planning on using a NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Speed Controller for controlling all of the fans.

I have one question however pertaining to this fan speed controller. I will be mounting it right below my DVD/CD Drive which is in the top most drive bay. This leaves 2 meshed drive bay covers below. I have a Noctua NH-D14 heat-sink and right now, it seems that the fan on the Noctua sucks air right from the 3 drive bays. Would covering one of those drive bays decrease performance?

Anyway, what do you guys think? Also, please note, because of how I buy things, I can only purchase from Amazon.