Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 7, 2012, 12:38 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmason View Post
Hey everyone, thank you for your thoughtful replies. I've always been happy with Memory Express' work (reasonable cable job, stand by their warranty) and with the price match to NCIX or New Egg that'll really help. Closer to the time I'll post a parts breakdown, see what you folks think of various choices.
I've always been happy with Memory Express' service as well versus pretty much anyone else out there. I've heard some bad stories - but I've yet to experience anything negative with them yet.
Old April 8, 2012, 07:08 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

+1 for NCIX. I've been buying parts from them since 1997. Competitive prices, great customer service and some of the best techies out there.