Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 2, 2012, 07:13 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I have a 912, and its plenty big enough for my needs. I wish it was all black inside - but thats fixed easily enough. If I go water cooled in the future then I might run into issues depending on how I set things up, but other than that its perfect for my needs. The lines of the HAF series appeal to me, and I know that there are people out there that think they are ugly.

There are plenty of other decent cases out there, its just finding the one you want.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old March 2, 2012, 07:59 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Well I've narrowed my choices down a bit. Whatever case I pick will be out of the 5 or 6 in my selection pool. :P (if i could figure out how to share a wishlist on Newegg, i'd link to it)