Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 26, 2011, 09:12 PM
Rookie

Default for build and buy a new Pc in vancouver, NCIX ,MemoryExpress or Newegg.ca is better?!

Hi Friends!
Iam going to buy a new system ! i search in NCIX and Newegg.ca and see their price But newegg was cheaper than NCIX! Can i go to Memory Express or NCIX Stores and say that your price is more expensive than newegg.ca?! (price match) and they will reduce the price ?!
Old November 26, 2011, 09:18 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Yup both NCIX and Memory Express price match.

Memory Express has the better policy though, they beat the difference by 30%.
NCIX only matches, they don't beat the price at all.
Old November 27, 2011, 01:59 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Can't just "say" it, you have to prove it -- bring the URL for the items, or do it online.
Old November 27, 2011, 11:23 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galcobar View Post
Can't just "say" it, you have to prove it -- bring the URL for the items, or do it online.

Yes ,I bring URL to MemoryExpress And NCIX Stores and I say them Search this item in the Newegg.ca or etc ! You can see that!If i bring Whole URL, it will be hard for me because it is long and too much!
Old November 27, 2011, 11:30 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

u can price match for items in mem ex online. Just write it in the comments once u have ordered.(They will cancel or call you if it the item is available or if its possible to beat the price. However, price matching only work for prices before manufacturer rebates. so you need to weigh your options accordingly since rebates vary between, mem ex, ncix & newegg.ca
Old November 27, 2011, 11:46 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Memex also has flat shipping rate of 5.99 if you spend under 250 and it is under 50lbs, and free shipping in canada if you spend over 250, just split it into two orders so its under 50lbs and over 250
Old November 27, 2011, 12:30 PM
Rookie

Quote:
u can price match for items in mem ex online. Just write it in the comments once u have ordered.(They will cancel or call you if it the item is available or if its possible to beat the price. However, price matching only work for prices before manufacturer rebates. so you need to weigh your options accordingly since rebates vary between, mem ex, ncix & newegg.ca
How about Price match in their stores and shops ?!They do pricematch in stores ?
I wanna buy items from cheaper place! forexample: Cpu price in Memoryexpress is Cheaper than Ncix ,So i order and buy Cpu from Mem Ex Then i should bring the cpu for assemble to NCIX!
Old November 27, 2011, 03:32 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_2008 View Post
I wanna buy items from cheaper place! forexample: Cpu price in Memoryexpress is Cheaper than Ncix ,So i order and buy Cpu from Mem Ex Then i should bring the cpu for assemble to NCIX!
At memex they just need you show proof, so I print off the sale on newegg etc and show them to get the price match
Old November 27, 2011, 05:54 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed103194 View Post
At memex they just need you show proof, so I print off the sale on newegg etc and show them to get the price match

They didn't search in other sites?! just they need proof of the sale?! if i print off the sale it will be 20-30 papers! imust print from Memory And Newegg!
Old November 27, 2011, 06:23 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_2008 View Post
They didn't search in other sites?! just they need proof of the sale?! if i print off the sale it will be 20-30 papers! imust print from Memory And Newegg!
I only had to print 1page from newegg.ca showing the sale is from a certified canadian store, and shows the item is in stock, I dont understand where you are getting the 20-30 pages lol