Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 26, 2011, 04:21 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default How does NCIX Ship things?

Hello and good day everyone,
I was wondering when you buy a new pc from NCIX if they ship everything with it. For example, if I buy a psu and it comes with loads of wires. So they are gonna use the wires they need to build it and what not.. but the extra wires do they send them to you or they just keep it? Because technically I paid for them....

So thank you for answer!
Old November 26, 2011, 04:50 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster1307 View Post
Hello and good day everyone,
I was wondering when you buy a new pc from NCIX if they ship everything with it. For example, if I buy a psu and it comes with loads of wires. So they are gonna use the wires they need to build it and what not.. but the extra wires do they send them to you or they just keep it? Because technically I paid for them....

So thank you for answer!
the psu will come in a box shrink wrapped from the factory,with everything there-generally unless there was a packing error at the factory
Old November 26, 2011, 05:37 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtf2 View Post
the psu will come in a box shrink wrapped from the factory,with everything there-generally unless there was a packing error at the factory
I think he's wondering what happens when you get them to build the PC for you... good question IMO, I know I'd like to get all of the original packaging just in case something goes wrong.

Has anybody here paid for ncix to assemble their pc, and did it come with the boxes / extras that would be in those boxes, or did they just ship the tower?

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 320G Seagate Momentus / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP
Old November 26, 2011, 05:51 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswilson View Post
I think he's wondering what happens when you get them to build the PC for you... good question IMO, I know I'd like to get all of the original packaging just in case something goes wrong.

Has anybody here paid for ncix to assemble their pc, and did it come with the boxes / extras that would be in those boxes, or did they just ship the tower?
You are totally right with my question, so if someone has an answer please post!! im buying a new build this week!!!
Old November 26, 2011, 06:24 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I'm assuming that you've asked over on the NCIX forums?.... nothing wrong with asking here, but you're more likely to get a response over there.

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 320G Seagate Momentus / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP
Old November 26, 2011, 06:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

They send everything over to my knowledge. All the unused parts should be in their respective boxes.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old November 26, 2011, 07:01 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

THey ship everything very slowly......
Old November 26, 2011, 08:24 PM

You will receive all of the accessories that came with parts that you selected for your system.

If you are concerned about getting the PC quickly, then I would recommend firing an email over to the PC Adviser at PC@ncix.com. He can help you select parts that are IN STOCK and ready to build, which can make a BIG difference in the processing time of a system order.

Regards,

Linus

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647
Old November 27, 2011, 07:41 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
You will receive all of the accessories that came with parts that you selected for your system.

If you are concerned about getting the PC quickly, then I would recommend firing an email over to the PC Adviser at PC@ncix.com. He can help you select parts that are IN STOCK and ready to build, which can make a BIG difference in the processing time of a system order.

Regards,

Linus
But I don't really mind waiting cause I want to get the Asus IV Extreme with the 3930k!

Linus, do you build computers? Cause I've been watching your channel every single day for like a year and I love all your videos and I see some times you make builds for people... Id like you to build my pc and show it on your forum!!

Just seeing that you replied on my post made my day! So IMAGINE how HAPPY id be if you'd build it for me and show it on your forum!!! :O

Anyways we are going off topic here... and I know it is probly not possible but at least i tried!

So thank you for your suggestion, and thank you anyways about my off topic question!

Brian Prive
Old November 27, 2011, 09:06 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
THey ship everything very slowly......
cos they didn't get correct address or selected pigeon carrier....j/k

but postal codes help an for americans the zip + routing #

gets things moving

Tags
ncix , shipping