Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 27, 2011, 11:29 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

In my case, i live in Canada in Québec! So hopefully wont take too much time to arrive once i order it! I rather wait 1 month then not get it at all or get it broken in the shiping! :P
Old November 27, 2011, 06:55 PM

Sorry I don't work in the assembly department.

However, if there's something interesting and unique about your build, you can try messaging NCIX Esther on Facebook to see if she wants to feature it as her system pick of the week :)

Linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster1307 View Post
But I don't really mind waiting cause I want to get the Asus IV Extreme with the 3930k!

Linus, do you build computers? Cause I've been watching your channel every single day for like a year and I love all your videos and I see some times you make builds for people... Id like you to build my pc and show it on your forum!!

Just seeing that you replied on my post made my day! So IMAGINE how HAPPY id be if you'd build it for me and show it on your forum!!! :O

Anyways we are going off topic here... and I know it is probly not possible but at least i tried!

So thank you for your suggestion, and thank you anyways about my off topic question!

Brian Prive

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647
Old November 27, 2011, 07:10 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Haha, it'd be awesome to see a sticker, "Officially built by Linus" on your package from NCIX :)
Old November 28, 2011, 08:05 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Sorry I don't work in the assembly department.

However, if there's something interesting and unique about your build, you can try messaging NCIX Esther on Facebook to see if she wants to feature it as her system pick of the week :)

Linus
Thank You Linus i very appreciate your feedback. I really hope see you do a video about my very special pc! (It is special cause it will be from NCIX!!!)

Thank you again and have a great day!

Sincerly,
Brian Privé
Old November 28, 2011, 08:08 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comkid View Post
Haha, it'd be awesome to see a sticker, "Officially built by Linus" on your package from NCIX :)
It would be great!!!! There should be options like this: let us build your pc for 50.00$ extra!! Or let Linus build it for 150.00$ extra!!! I eould acutualy pay for it hahaha!!! :)
Old November 28, 2011, 08:27 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

They ship your computer with all the boxes and all the extra accessories in their respective boxes. They also pack your computer with paper to keep everything secure. I was really quite pleasantly surprised when I saw the packaging.
Old November 28, 2011, 09:47 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

NCIX did a build for me a year or so ago, they did a very good job, all wires were neatly routed and Tied of with Black Ties. The Case was well packed and the inside of the case was also packed to protect the components so you'll need to open the case and remove packing upon receipt. All of the empty boxes are also sent with all the accessories, manuals, disc's etc.. overall a very good job and a good experience all around.

Another Guy From Canada
Old November 28, 2011, 10:30 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

If all you pay for that is $50, that's a heck of a deal. I know that it takes ME a full evening to completely assemble a computer from scratch. And that doesn't include stress testing.

HTPC: Z77A-G45; 3770K; Coolermaster GeminII; 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz; MSI R7-260X; 2x 128GB Crucial M4 SSD; 1TB WD Green, 2x 2TB WD Green; PC P&C 750W PS; Fractal Design Node 605;
Son's Rig: M5A97; 1055T; CNPS20LQ; 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz; ASUS GTX650Ti Boost; 80GB Intel 520 SSD; 320GB WD Black HDD; SPI 700W; Bitfenix Shinobi;

Tags
ncix , shipping