Water cooling and upcoming build
Hey guys, I'm deciding to build a pc and I wanted to add water cooling since it will keep my pc a lot cooler and quiet. So to start here are my parts
1. Case: Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF X RC-942-KKN1 Black Steel/ Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case
2. Mother Board: Newegg.com - ASUS P8Z68-V PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
3. GPU: Newegg.com - XFX HD-699A-ENF9 Radeon HD 6990 4GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card with Eyefinity
4. PSU: Newegg.com - XFX ProSeries P1-1000-BELX 1000W ATX12V V2.2 & ESP12V V2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
5. CPU: Newegg.com - Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 3000 BX80623I52500K
6. SSD: Newegg.com - Crucial M4 CT128M4SSD2 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
7. RAM: Newegg.com - CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Low Profile Desktop Memory Model CML8GX3M2A1600C9
8. Hard Drive: Newegg.com - Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST3500413AS 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
So I was wondering if anyone had a good guide on how to do it and if anyone could link me a good complete watercooling system or the parts because I'm a noob when it comes to watercooling and it would be awesome if someone would teach me how and what to do/buy. Thank you a lot guys :D
1. Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra. Sorry for linking another forum to show a comparison between the HAFX and BHU in a water-cooled rig.
Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra - [H]ard|Forum
3. There goes your hopes of a quite rig. Unless you are willing to invest in water blocks for your HD6990, or air-coolers.
Kitguru Lite – AMD’s HD6990 and silent air cooling | KitGuru
4. You could easily go for 850w silver PSU and save for a better video solution.
yeah like the 6990s are really loud and hot so that's why I wanted to watercool it, do you have any recommendations when it comes to watercooling?
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:36 PM.|