Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 7, 2011, 05:38 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

To eliminate all doubt about the powersupply I found this at AMD's website. To my estimates you'll be hitting the 50-60 percent, maximum efficiency(Techies call it the sweet spot) which will give you upgrade ability in the future.
Certified Power Supply Details

To answer the ram question there are some performance differences. But if you feel comfortable with your current ram I say save the money for something else. But other than that I don't know much else I will hand that question over to the more experience members here at HWC.
Old November 7, 2011, 05:48 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Hey Avenger, i understand this is off topic but could you please go to my thread and give me suggestions on my fan header mobo issue? Sorry if i sound like i am demanding, you seem to be the one helping alot. Thanks in advance m8! (: