Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 15, 2011, 08:31 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Exclamation I would be glad to help with new build, comparisons, reviews, and such if need be

My name is Dragon, I am one of the main admins from Link removed, we are a freindly, fairly large clan allied with some of the largest, anti-cheat related clans on the gaming scene.

I myself am a fairly avid gamer, and spend tons of time reading reviews, helping folks do thier builds, and can/will try my best to help you in your build, whatever it may be, I will try my best, be subjective, and I try my hardest to present facts as is, not as I want them to be :P

Anyways, if you need help with something, please post in this thread, and I will answer the posts as much as I can as fast as I am able.

I want to do this as my clan could always use extra members, and number 2, I want to do this as a business at some point, and this most certainly can help me do what I need to do to get to where I feel I can do alot of folks alot of help.

Anyways post away.

Admins, if you can, please sticky this and maybe we can delete posts as they are filled and just keep the completed task to show folks the problem/solution/budget/cost/feedback, this way here I can help folks as best as I can, and others do not have to sift through page after page of fill :P

Last edited by Arinoth; September 16, 2011 at 05:39 AM.
Old September 15, 2011, 08:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Please do not advertise in these forums.
Old September 15, 2011, 08:46 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Old September 15, 2011, 08:54 PM
F@H

My System Specs

You are more than welcome to post in other member's new build threads. However, we have a LOT of members who have tons of experience building gaming systems, so we will continue doing things the way we have been rather than appoint you as the expert.
Closed Thread