Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 11, 2011, 05:52 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I ended up getting the d2h mobo, a 560 ti twin frozr ii, and a silverstone tj08B-e... It cost me about $1500 taxes and everything in... Also picked up a 24" lg monitor that was $50 off for $180. So I'm super pumped for this to get here... I also got all the insurance and protection plans so it cost me a little extra but at the end of the day if anything goes wrong I shouldn't have any problems. I am guaranteed no dead pixels for 30 days otherwise it is free shipping both ways and I get a new monitor.
Old September 11, 2011, 05:58 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJThomp View Post
I ended up getting the d2h mobo, a 560 ti twin frozr ii, and a silverstone tj08B-e... It cost me about $1500 taxes and everything in... Also picked up a 24" lg monitor that was $50 off for $180. So I'm super pumped for this to get here... I also got all the insurance and protection plans so it cost me a little extra but at the end of the day if anything goes wrong I shouldn't have any problems. I am guaranteed no dead pixels for 30 days otherwise it is free shipping both ways and I get a new monitor.
Sounds like a nice system, I always go with the zero pixel plan too when buying monitors online.

Dont forget the pics when you get it done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old September 11, 2011, 06:13 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Sounds like a nice system, I always go with the zero pixel plan too when buying monitors online.

Dont forget the pics when you get it done.
For sure... I'm afraid it won't be much of a looker... It will be a little cramped inside with the micro atx case but it definately suits my needs better than the rv03

Maybe I'll mod it with a plexiglass square and get some cold cathodes for it, my dad has the tools, if I'm bored in the summer we'll see what happens.
Old September 24, 2011, 02:30 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Okay computer is built, had it since thursday night here are the pics. I tried to attach the pics but it wouldn't work so I used photobucket.