2000-2400 dollar gamingcomp
1. What YOUR PC will be used for. That means what types of tasks you'll be performing.
2. What YOUR budget is. A price range is acceptable as long as it's not more than a 20% spread
3. What country YOU will be buying YOUR parts from.
4. IF YOU have a brand preference. That means, are you an Intel-Fanboy, AMD-Fanboy, ATI-Fanboy, nVidia-Fanboy, Seagate-Fanboy, WD-Fanboy, etc, etc, etc, you get the picture.
5. If YOU intend on using any of YOUR current parts, and if so, what those parts are.
6. IF YOU have searched and/or read similar threads.
7. IF YOU plan on overclocking or run the system at default speeds.
8. WHEN do you plan to build it?
9. What resolution do you use?
1. Gaming ofc!
2. 2000-2400 USD's or in my currency 15 000 swedish crowns.
3. Sweden. Dustin, Inet and so on.
4. Dosent matter, as long as its the best.
7. Umm, probably, not sure.
8. November or December this year.
9. 1680 x 1050
Thanks in regards, cheers!
1) Buying a 20" monitor for a $2400 computer is weird at best (even 22")... you really should step up to 1920x1080 or 1920x1200 if you can find it.
2) Because EVERYTHING new is coming out in Q4 of this year and we don't actually know how it will perform (we just know it is coming out), there is no point building your parts list until closer to the date... say October?
right now a 2500k on a p67 or z68 would be the way to go.
the sabertooth and pro are nice from asus.
8 gigs of ram or more if you run 64 bit os.
for gpu,right now i'd go for one 580 or maybe a couple 6950's?
ssd of your choice for os, 2tb for storage..
case wise, whatever you like and isnt over 200 bucks.
seasonic or seasonic built for psu. 500 watts and up for single gpu.
as the first reply said, wait till nearer the time. there will be new CPU's and GPU's available about then and everything will change (if not in performance at least in price)
And a rig of that quality is overkill on an monitor doing 1680.. Advise cutting your pc spec a bit for a monitor upgrade.. suggest a 24" with 1920 1200 res, beats 1080 IMO..
I dont know How The monitors works, My monitor is Default on 1680 x 1050, dunno if it can go higher.
Probably not (unless it's your pc that can't go higher..
Whats the model of the monitor your using?
invest some of that money in a new monitor(s)...it will provide a much more balanced and enjoyable experience! also too early to rly give advice now for a build in nov/dec...
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:25 PM.|