AMD Phenom II X4 955

Seasonic X-750

Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB

Hyper 212+

NZXT Phantom

Ripjaws 2X2
Old December 27, 2010, 05:58 PM
Restricted Poster

Looks roomy. Is there decent space in the back for wires?
Old December 27, 2010, 06:04 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctech View Post
Looks roomy. Is there decent space in the back for wires?
Plenty :D

This case is one of the best full towers for the money (100-130USD)
Old December 27, 2010, 06:56 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

DEMCiflex 120mm Magnetic / Fan Dust Filter - Silver - (Steel / Aluminum / Plastic Chassis) - FrozenCPU.com

Is there filters fore those intake holes at the base if not some of these or somthing ?
Old December 27, 2010, 07:15 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

For the price that case looks pretty good.
Very nice paint and good cable management holes.
Almost makes me regret buying the 800d... almost.
Old December 27, 2010, 07:42 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZLEE View Post
DEMCiflex 120mm Magnetic / Fan Dust Filter - Silver - (Steel / Aluminum / Plastic Chassis) - FrozenCPU.com

Is there filters fore those intake holes at the base if not some of these or somthing ?
No, but I bet you could easily find a way to mod a way to mount them there.
Old December 27, 2010, 08:08 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

the ones I linked are magnetic so easy to take off and clean. Anyplace air comes in should be filtered fore dust. Still a nice case fore the price it was actualy designed by a case modder for them.

EDIT: look at this post from a wile ago NZXT collorates with Modder, craigbru to create Phantom Case (Video Review posted)

Last edited by ZZLEE; December 27, 2010 at 08:20 PM.
Old December 27, 2010, 09:51 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I was just about to comment on the paint job like ^^ did. Looks great and it looks like you have plenty of room for activities in there! lol
Old December 29, 2010, 07:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm jealous... I couldn't get my CPU power connector to fit through that top left *tiny* gap for better cable management... I had to have the whole flipping cable go across the mobo...

Nice work, but why did you take out the extra HDD bays since they don't get in the way of the PSU? I hope you aren't planning on getting a 2nd 200mm top fan! You have to take EVERYTHING behind the drive bays out (other than the PSU) to install that other top fan... ggrrrrrr.... Are you doing anything other that stock with the case?

Yeah, this case really sucks on the filter part... they really really should have charged you $10 more and just put bloody filters on everything (you need 3-4 extra filters for this case). The only other two drawbacks are construction quality is only acceptable and the last PCI(e) slot on ATX mobos can't be used with a full dual slot card (by about 2mm, so it may be hit or miss without modifying).
Old December 29, 2010, 09:33 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by draemn View Post
I'm jealous... I couldn't get my CPU power connector to fit through that top left *tiny* gap for better cable management... I had to have the whole flipping cable go across the mobo...

Nice work, but why did you take out the extra HDD bays since they don't get in the way of the PSU? I hope you aren't planning on getting a 2nd 200mm top fan! You have to take EVERYTHING behind the drive bays out (other than the PSU) to install that other top fan... ggrrrrrr.... Are you doing anything other that stock with the case?

Yeah, this case really sucks on the filter part... they really really should have charged you $10 more and just put bloody filters on everything (you need 3-4 extra filters for this case). The only other two drawbacks are construction quality is only acceptable and the last PCI(e) slot on ATX mobos can't be used with a full dual slot card (by about 2mm, so it may be hit or miss without modifying).

Meh, i just cleaned my 1 year old cm690 with 7 fans for the first time and i must say it must have had more pubes and crack flint sucked into that thing then a laundry trap. Not to mention i blow grass in its face all day.
i'm really starting to think a dusty computer is underrated