Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 7, 2010, 03:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I don't really think its worth it tho, the Azza 910 has all those features and more. The best thing is the price: $50 + MIR which you WILL get b/c the UPC code is properly labeled and it is a in-house rebate.

-Plato
Old February 7, 2010, 03:35 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmaz View Post
I don't really think its worth it tho, the Azza 910 has all those features and more. The best thing is the price: $50 + MIR which you WILL get b/c the UPC code is properly labeled and it is a in-house rebate.

can you provide a link to this $ 50 case +MIR because I don't have the same number

NCIX.com - Buy Azza Helios 910 Black ATX Mid Tower Case 9X5.25 1X3.5 4X3.5INT 230MM Blue LED Fans & Window No PSU - CSAZ-910 In Canada.

NCIX.com - Buy Azza Helios 910R Black ATX Mid Tower Case 9X5.25 1X3.5 4X3.5INT 230MM Red LED Fan Window No PSU - CSAZ-910R In Canada.
Old February 7, 2010, 04:18 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:

Fair enough, to each their own really. I love the CM 310.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old February 7, 2010, 04:23 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

You all have definitely given me a lot to consider. Just a few things I dislike from each case so far:

Beta - one of the more expensive ones
CM 310 - poor wire management (btw, is there a fan for the hard drives? It doesn't seem like there are any vents on the front to allow good airflow)
Helios - mobo tray doesn't look too inviting, but not actually too bad. However, the red version looks so bad...
Old February 7, 2010, 04:26 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkh2 View Post
You all have definitely given me a lot to consider. Just a few things I dislike from each case so far:

CM 310 - poor wire management (btw, is there a fan for the hard drives? It doesn't seem like there are any vents on the front to allow good airflow)
Helios - mobo tray doesn't look too inviting, but not actually too bad. However, the red version looks so bad...

you give us hard time I will look at your new spec
Old February 7, 2010, 04:29 PM
Banned
F@H

I have a winner. look at the beautifull little thermaltake I found , not looking bad at all. look at the ventilation of that case.. and few cents under the budget....

NCIX.com - Buy Thermaltake V3 Black Edition ATX Mid Tower Case Black 4X5.25 1X3.5 4X3.5INT Front USB Audio No PSU - VL80001W2Z In Canada.

edit NCIX have 8 in stock and Thermaltake warehouse is even over 300

edit : DAM it I just order one for test for my customer build

Last edited by MarkOne; February 7, 2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old February 7, 2010, 04:38 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkh2 View Post

There are Vents for the Front Mounted Fan. Wire Management might be tight but that just means you need to be creative :)

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old February 7, 2010, 04:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

But it lacks fans...

-Plato
Old February 7, 2010, 04:46 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
But it lacks fans...
witch one lack fans mine or the one of ST or even the Azza ....I have hard time to fallow

Is it so hard to add a fan , everyone have extra fan lay down every where

Old February 7, 2010, 04:48 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
you give us hard time I will look at your new spec
Haha my bad. I understand that I will have to make sacrifices to keep it within budget. It just depends what I have to sacrifice: form or function. That thermaltake one you found is actually quite interesting.

I have a few months to decide before I build, so I just thought I'd get some input now and gather as much info as I can, then just sit and watch the markets so I can get good sale prices.