Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 7, 2010, 02:45 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

btw, you could get the Azza Helios that is on sale for $45 + MIR. Their MIR department is excellent. My check was lost/stolen and they replaced in a week. Their MIR Department is open 24hrs a day.

For the price on sale, it is on a great product coz the price of fans is probably more than the price you pay. Just a user tip, invert the sidefan so dust doesn't get inside.

-Plato
Old February 7, 2010, 03:02 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Dude the 922 is worth the $100 if you can go over your budget. Great airflow and great cable management.
Old February 7, 2010, 03:06 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorsejohnny View Post
Dude the 922 is worth the $100 if you can go over your budget. Great airflow and great cable management.
Haha can't argue with you there. I've got the HAF 932 for myself and I love it. So much space and airflow...

Thanks for the other suggestions too. I will check those out.
Old February 7, 2010, 03:39 PM
F@H

My System Specs

For a Budget?

Coolermaster Elite 310 Blue (you'll need to pick up a pair of 120mm's as it only comes with 1) I've done 4 Builds with this Case and each and everytime I love it.

ST
Attached Images

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old February 7, 2010, 03:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
For a Budget?

Coolermaster Elite 310 Blue (you'll need to pick up a pair of 120mm's as it only comes with 1) I've done 4 Builds with this Case and each and everytime I love it.

ST
Where did you get the front 120mm fan adaptor thingy?

-Plato
Old February 7, 2010, 03:44 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmaz View Post
Where did you get the front 120mm fan adaptor thingy?

NCIX.com - Buy Scythe Kama Bay Plus 5.25? System Cooler Black - SCKB-2000BK In Canada.

2 Things to note using this. Its a Pita To install Properly espically if your Case uses Tool Free at the front (CM dones't). 2 if you want to change the Fan out you need to find yourself some M3.5 long screws to make it work.

But, its worth it for another 80CFM up front.
ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old February 7, 2010, 03:45 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

@ST

How's the cable management for that coolermaster case? Are you using an HD adapter to mount hard drives in the 5.25" slots?
Old February 7, 2010, 03:48 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkh2 View Post
@ST

How's the cable management for that coolermaster case? Are you using an HD adapter to mount hard drives in the 5.25" slots?
Sorta , I'm using a Zalman HDD Cooler and Mounting it right in front of the Kama Bay for Added Cooling Goodness.

Cable Management is dicy if you don't use a Modular PSU but its the challange thats fun. All in all the damn thing runs my GX2 at Full Folding Bore around 70degrees and my GTS250 at 65.

I love that case.

ST

Old February 7, 2010, 03:58 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Hmm seems like a pretty decent case. Looks like I have another case to consider. Thanks!
Old February 7, 2010, 04:07 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
For a Budget?
Coolermaster Elite 310 Blue (you'll need to pick up a pair of 120mm's as it only comes with 1) I've done 4 Builds with this Case and each and everytime I love it.ST
Dam good example ST a pics worth a thousand words , if I'm not wrong NCIX have similar case with PSU, all true that I don't know the quality of the PSU. ( ZERO )

edit : here we go ( this is a new products for me I have never test it or touch one ) they was in stock last week
NCIX.com - Buy Coolermaster Elite 330 ATX Mid Tower Black Case 4X5.25 2X3.5 5X3.5INT Front Audio USB with 420W PSU - RC-330-KKR9 In Canada.

@ ST about the pics :
Funny to see all this equipment in a small case like that . what is the use of the 2 big cards at the bottom you should change them for ATI and sent the old one to me , my recycle Bin in the top of my garage is empty so M1(60Kppd+12Kppd) + ST(40Kppd-12Kppd) = M1(1) ST(19) with 3.0 someplace between