Old February 6, 2010, 07:54 PM
MVP

Quality components, overclocking, voltage tweak
Old February 6, 2010, 08:00 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

1. Warranty
2. Customer Support

All performance GPU's can be OC'd to some extent.
Voltage Tweaking and BIOS Flashing ( in many cases VOIDS the Warranty).

Old February 6, 2010, 08:18 PM
MVP

But XFX's ATI cards tend not to OC as high as other brands. This is especially the case with MSI's cards, which have the voltage tweak I mentioned.

As for BIOS flashing to get voltage tweak, if the warranty is the primary reason to go with XFX, why would you risk it by flashing the BIOS and voiding your warranty?
Old February 6, 2010, 09:51 PM
F@H

My System Specs

OKay Thread Cleaned and Back on Topic.

Ras - Okay I do Agree for gaming an SSD won't really create a noticable difference. And for the Record I have this Mod title for a reason. Reliability, Responsibility and dedication to the Forum and its Members. With Great Power, comes great Responsibility.

As for everything else, lets keep it clean. If you have an issue , please report it to one of the staff via A PM and not ruin a thread that is designed to help another member.

Regards,
ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old February 7, 2010, 10:02 AM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Ras - Okay I do Agree for gaming an SSD won't really create a noticable difference.
sure it does, i load maps way faster than most people, in cod4 i load a map in 1 second, in bfbc2 i load so quick i'm already parachuted in, on an atv and 1/2 way to the enemy side of the map before anyone else has loaded the map and spawned.

Old February 7, 2010, 10:15 AM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by BT! View Post
sure it does, i load maps way faster than most people, in cod4 i load a map in 1 second, in bfbc2 i load so quick i'm already parachuted in, on an atv and 1/2 way to the enemy side of the map before anyone else has loaded the map and spawned.

Old February 7, 2010, 08:20 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BT! View Post
But it won't run the game at any higher frame rates, the point I'm trying to make. Look at it this way; is it worth it to sacrifice FPS for an SSD when you can easily add an SSD 6 months from now?
Old February 7, 2010, 09:43 PM
Rookie

Haha, true. I think I load pretty fast by my standards at least even BF:BC2 Maybe not quite as ninja quick but I can still get to their first bomb point with the tank without much resistance.