Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 5, 2010, 06:40 AM
Banned
F@H

With what are made the kid now ... at 49 years old , I can still bring a 200 pounds PC in a Lan party with one hand of course, I have to carry the lcd in the other one

serious it's quite a long time I work on a PC in a brief case projects ( I have to much projects and only a life ) . I don't want to live an expensive PC in my shop in the night. And I hate to transfer files and I hate more to work with my laptop... I'm big with big hand.. I'm always afraid to broke something when I open my laptop I want something I just plug to my LCD at work.. but I need power and keep it.. a laptop as to be throw away when it's not powerfull anymore.. at least if you design a good briefcase, you can switch the motherboard...and so ... And for what I have in mind.. no worry you can lan too. To fallow
Old February 5, 2010, 07:52 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Arrow

ammo can
Old February 5, 2010, 08:03 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I'm a fan of the small shuttle-like cases. You can fit everything (within reason) and they're small and easy to carry and easy to build. If you want to build something custom I'd stay away from an ammo can, been done to death. Try something obscure and cheap (to tear apart) like a kitchen appliance or odd household item.

Have an A-1 day!