Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 3, 2010, 08:39 AM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMetaphor View Post
Relax MarkOne, Raserei is a little off, no need to explode. SATA2 still isn't maxed out by a single SSD, but it can be by a Raid 0. However, in the future it will be possible for a single SSD to approach those speeds. The only point I had wished to make is that SATA3 will be where all the "new" stuff goes, and is therefore more future-proof.
I relax. if you read my post before Xmas I was like you , oppose to SSD, not only for the price but for the hassle I was thinking the trim will bring me. I was using 4 raptors in raid 0, if you remember I even try to buy 6 box of them, 120 drives . with the Help of AkG , I install my first SSD and I completely switch opinion since that time.
Old February 3, 2010, 08:45 AM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by µCephei View Post
He didn't say that, he says they'd be LIMITED by it.
Its like if a pipe only let 3L of water through a second. The water may not flow that fast, but it still has a limit to how fast it can flow through that pipe. If you were to upgrade to 6L of water a second, it still may not flow that fast, but the limit has increased.

That is the gist of what he was saying, maybe he meant it could, but at this point you seem to be trying to criticize him for every little thing he says for no good reason.
no good reason, THEY WILL NOT BE LIMITED BY THE SATA 2, can you put it in your mind. your water pipe is not even a good explanation. stop to say I gist and criicize the little thing. it's easy to see you have no knowledge in Sata and Drive.
Old February 3, 2010, 08:48 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
no good reason, THEY WILL NOT BE LIMITED BY THE SATA 2, can you put it in your mind. your water pipe is not even a good explanation. stop to say I gist and criicize the little thing. it's easy to see you have no knowledge in Sata and Drive.
'Tiz the reason I edited my post (turns out at the same time you posted this),

And no I don't know that much, that's the reason I'm posting in this section asking for help

Last edited by µCephei; February 3, 2010 at 08:54 AM.
Old February 3, 2010, 08:50 AM
Banned
F@H

anyway I'm tire of it buy your what ever you want and enjoy it . I put again my self in trouble because I want people buy the best computer they can afford . it's not even my money and I'm not pay for it.
Old February 3, 2010, 08:56 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
anyway I'm tire of it buy your what ever you want and enjoy it . I put again my self in trouble because I want people buy the best computer they can afford . it's not even my money and I'm not pay for it.
I appreciate what you were trying to do Mark, I do, its just that your approach may not have been the best

But yes, thanks everyone
Old February 3, 2010, 09:16 AM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by µCephei View Post
I appreciate what you were trying to do Mark, I do, its just that your approach may not have been the best
I know very hard for me a forum especially in English, I cut often the polite way because I don't always see it. ... and when I see it I'm in deep s...

I think I'm more enjoyable in person, I still direct but It's more easy to interact