Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 9, 2010, 07:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Everything looked good until we got to the GPU. Stick with custom building it yourself.

If you're wondering if it's hard to build your own computer, it's easy. I built my first and current one that I'm using and it took only a day. Could've finished it quicker if I realized I was installing the Vendetta 2 wrong.
Old January 9, 2010, 07:53 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah, I'd build it yourself if you think that you're a patient meticulous individual. It's not something you can rush your first time. Build it and come on this thread asking questions, we'll help
Old January 9, 2010, 09:55 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_syn View Post
Thanks for all the input guys. I live in Toronto, Ontario, I don't think they
have any stores here
There are many stores in or around Toronto.

Canada Comptuers is the main one IMO. Then there's Infonec, PC Village, TigerDirect, and many other little small shops.
Old January 10, 2010, 04:47 PM
MVP

Never buy a gaming PC. They will always dramatically overcharge you. Honestly, that PC's not even a little worth it.

The computer I'm using is the first computer I've ever built. It sounds scary, but it's actually not that hard if you know what you're doing. Just read some guides and watch some relevant Youtube videos. It's actually pretty hard to screw up, you just put everything in the only place it can fit. Except front-panel headers. Those can be a bitch.