Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 19, 2009, 06:32 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

I buy from Direct all the time.. If your total is over 300 you get free shipping!! Also you don't have to pay the PST!! i live in ontario so it does save a lot of money.
Old December 19, 2009, 07:02 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyLou View Post
what you think NCIX and Newegg ESPECIALLY Newegg have bad customer service????
I will rate them betwen Bell and Canadian Tire ( you need to grap an employee by the neck to have service, and that's when you find one )
Old February 1, 2011, 07:41 PM
Trial Member

They have the worst customer service ever. They just don't reply to any of my email.

Also, don't try to call them, they will never answer. I tried once and got stuck waiting for over an hour, no joke.

Plus, they can at their will make one of your item back-ordered, even if on their website it says its IN STOCK. Of course they already took your money and now you are left waiting again.. and don't try to get explanation from them, you will never get answer.

I am currently waiting for them to answer, if they still ignore me I will call my credit card institution to fill a complain that some shoddy Canadian seller charged me on my card and does not send me my order.

I cannot stand this kind of behavior from a seller.

STAY AWAY FROM BESTDIRECT.CA !!!!!!
Old February 1, 2011, 09:58 PM
MVP

My System Specs

i think best direct shares inventory with NCIX and when orders come in from ncix and BD customers NCIX customers get first dibs(because they're most likely paying more without price check)

i've never had a problem with best direct with the exception of inventory. they can be tough to get a hold of but its not too hard, they will refund or give ou credit.
Old February 1, 2011, 10:18 PM
Top Prospect

they're sister companies but i've always pricematched without fail :)
Old February 1, 2011, 10:30 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

NCIX....BD and DC all related...BD and DC are Warehouse only...I have ordered several times from BD and they're fast!!

Old February 1, 2011, 10:41 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceegee View Post
They have the worst customer service ever. They just don't reply to any of my email.

Also, don't try to call them, they will never answer. I tried once and got stuck waiting for over an hour, no joke.

Plus, they can at their will make one of your item back-ordered, even if on their website it says its IN STOCK. Of course they already took your money and now you are left waiting again.. and don't try to get explanation from them, you will never get answer.

I am currently waiting for them to answer, if they still ignore me I will call my credit card institution to fill a complain that some shoddy Canadian seller charged me on my card and does not send me my order.

I cannot stand this kind of behavior from a seller.

STAY AWAY FROM BESTDIRECT.CA !!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyblazzwa View Post
i think best direct shares inventory with NCIX and when orders come in from ncix and BD customers NCIX customers get first dibs(because they're most likely paying more without price check)

i've never had a problem with best direct with the exception of inventory. they can be tough to get a hold of but its not too hard, they will refund or give ou credit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock View Post
they're sister companies but i've always pricematched without fail :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbarker View Post
NCIX....BD and DC all related...BD and DC are Warehouse only...I have ordered several times from BD and they're fast!!
Holy necro-thread Batman!

I guess any info is relevant as long as they're still in business though; even if it answers the OP's question from 13.5 months ago!

Don't forget nxsource.com and Compu2000 as other sister companies.
Old February 1, 2011, 11:17 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I've bought toner from BD before. It was smooth sailing. However, I picked up my package at Compu200 tho.

-Plato