Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 19, 2009, 11:24 PM
MVP

Default first time build. is this 100% compatible and all i need?

need confirmation if all parts are compatible with each other and will it be complete?

"link dont work"

no more nesscessary parts needed? just that? once arrive.... just lego it? no wireS? no small acessories needed?

this is no joke. this is foreal. building foreal. not joking. usually i say i said ill build something but no action. this time ill build foreal. no joke. so yeah jus need confirmation if thats all i needed.

it is for mid range gaming system. aiming to play call of duty world at war and the sims 3 at max setting. it is going to be called a gaming pc.

Last edited by hohohee; October 20, 2009 at 09:30 AM.
Old October 19, 2009, 11:40 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Try a screenshot of your cart... since you're likely not going to give us your newegg login to see what you actually put in your cart
Old October 19, 2009, 11:42 PM
Top Prospect

are you buying from newegg.com or newegg.ca? IMO if you are going for the 5770, better buy the Sapphire one for Dirt2, or XFX for warranty.

P/S: I only see GPU in your shopping cart.
Old October 19, 2009, 11:49 PM
MVP

thats weird. it supose to show all item in cart since i didnt login when i put stuff in the cart.

that is usa newegg. maybe only usa people can see? not sure. oh well.

and i currently dont have any photoshop programs installed.. you need photoshop to to take screen right? nvm.

sapphire 5770 give free dirt2? i got 9600gt in cart. will look into that.
Old October 19, 2009, 11:56 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Everyone has their own shopping cart... I can't just link you to my newegg cart since the information is stored in the browser cache, the links aren't unique.. clear your history and browser cache see if your cart is still full...

Anyways, you can screenshot by using the Prt Scn key, this will then copy an image of your screen onto your clipboard... paste it into paint or any other photo program you have. If using paint, save as .png to keep some quality in the picture... then upload it here..

Or, if you use firefox, you can get the addon fireshot, and it will take and save a picture of your screen for you, it's useful if your cart is really full and takes up more than your screen, if you don't have the MSpaint skills to make your picture longer than this option works for some people...

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5648
Old October 20, 2009, 12:24 AM
MVP

i just download fireshot but man we need to register if we want to upload. tq for letting me know about the plugin though.

oh we can save the actual picture and upload else where.

Last edited by hohohee; October 20, 2009 at 12:31 AM.