Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 7, 2009, 11:59 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I am also upgrading... i am going to wait till i5 but i dont know now with all this new stuff coming out...
Old August 7, 2009, 01:10 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I'd wait till i5 since it's just around the corner , at least to see what the prices are going to be like compared to low end i7.
Old August 7, 2009, 10:31 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

If your into upgrading why wait for an I5...the I7's (DO') can be had for $350.....?? Thats pretty good for a "high end" CPU...
Quote:
I don't think it necessary to get a classified those.

Unless you run sub zero, your not going to get any benefit out of it.
Bull twitty man....its a superior Mobo for "any" OC'ing..(up to 4 Ghz is a breeze with all the necessary settings to tweak)..doesn't have to be specific for "uber enthusiast at all"....as said..if the OP can afford it...why not??? They have come down in price considerably...and are almost at par with a any high end Asus or Gigabyte....

If your looking for low to mid range then yes, not necessary......