Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 4, 2009, 02:44 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

As it is now, I put the computer at stock speed and today my room is fairly cool (probably 20ish) and the CPU is not running at all, I opened the case to check and the CPU is at 27 degrees, not idle, but pretty close to it.
Old July 4, 2009, 03:57 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

I dont think you ever told us what you had that processor overclocked to originally, I thought we where working with stock clocks when you said your temps where high, those stock temps dont seem high at all even though they are only idle temps. What was your CPU overclocked to when you reported the temps to us?

BF BC2: Bishop_SHIFT, Steam: Realityshift84, Xbox Live - SHIFTEDone84 ... Come play.
Old July 4, 2009, 05:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realityshift View Post
I dont think you ever told us what you had that processor overclocked to originally, I thought we where working with stock clocks when you said your temps where high, those stock temps dont seem high at all even though they are only idle temps. What was your CPU overclocked to when you reported the temps to us?
Sorry, its my bad, I was sure I said it unless I had not tried that at the time of the original post... Anyway, it was a mild oc cuz I wasn't comfortable with the temps (and its my 1st time ocing). I just raised the multiplier to x17, so it was oc'ed at 3.4ghz.

Edit: After reading the dates and times all over again, the 1st post was not oc'ed, it had just been a few hours the rig was up and running, I later started to oc, I mentionned it when I did, but I should have restated it in my other posts.