Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 31, 2009, 08:43 AM
Top Prospect

Default how long does ncix take to ship stuffs?

everything was in stock. my newegg stuff shipped within the hour its been 3 business days now since i ordered from nicx. ups standard BTW.
Old March 31, 2009, 08:47 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Does it say it shipped from NCIX? If so then blame UPS for the crappy service they offer.

I placed an order Sunday night, and by Monday afternoon it left NCIX, and should be at my house soon.

Mind you that's FedEx air, which slaps UPS around as far as shipping/ tracking goes.
Old March 31, 2009, 08:48 AM
Top Prospect

no it jsut says order proccesed
Old March 31, 2009, 08:51 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by go flames go View Post
no it jsut says order proccesed
If you've had your order placed and they haven't shipped it in 3 business days I'd give NCIX a call and see what's up. So you placed the order on Thursday last week? They should've shipped it by now granted that it says it was in stock.. Message on the site is typical may take 1-2 business days to ship, if it's been 3 then... hmm.. and my stuff rarely ever takes more than a day to process and I use debit instead of credit card, which takes even longer.

They usually don't take that long. Doesn't hurt to call and ask!
Old March 31, 2009, 08:54 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_HT View Post
If you've had your order placed and they haven't shipped it in 3 business days I'd give NCIX a call and see what's up. So you placed the order on Thursday last week? They should've shipped it by now granted that it says it was in stock.. Message on the site is typical may take 1-2 business days to ship, if it's been 3 then... hmm.. and my stuff rarely ever takes more than a day to process and I use debit instead of credit card, which takes even longer.

They usually don't take that long. Doesn't hurt to call and ask!
Considering nothing happens on the weekend if the op purchased it late afternoon on Thursday.. its only been 2 days.

How they paid will also make things take a lot longer.. Visa, EBP, etc all have different clearing times; some are faster than others.
Old March 31, 2009, 09:07 AM
Top Prospect

oke i give em a call.... (wish newegg had canadian warehouses)
Old March 31, 2009, 09:08 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
oke i give em a call.... (wish newegg had canadian warehouses)
Who calls? Go send in a ticket it'll be much faster.
Old March 31, 2009, 09:15 AM
Top Prospect

OMFG I hate their reps. Im like " hi im just wondering why this hasnt shipped out yet" hes like "k lemme check, it will be shipped out this aftertoon blah blah blah calling here just delays it more you cant cancel it nor or change items" Im like "I diddt want too... just wanted to no why it diddnt ship" hes like " just look on the website it will tell you there no need to call" me. "click" douchebag....
Old March 31, 2009, 09:18 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
OMFG I hate their reps. Im like " hi im just wondering why this hasnt shipped out yet" hes like "k lemme check, it will be shipped out this aftertoon blah blah blah calling here just delays it more you cant cancel it nor or change items" Im like "I diddt want too... just wanted to no why it diddnt ship" hes like " just look on the website it will tell you there no need to call" me. "click" douchebag....
Why did you bother calling.

Send a ticket.

Everyone knows calling them is a joke.
Old March 31, 2009, 09:19 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Wow.... that's odd, every time I've called there they've been helpful. I'd be quite understanding if someone called to see why it's been 3 business days.. and kindly let them know it'll be shipped out today.

Takes 2 mins out of their paid working day to answer the phone...