Old March 13, 2009, 09:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

40nm might take half a year

Still no news of the 40nm mid range nvidia chip
Old March 13, 2009, 10:12 PM
SanjoTHEBanjo

isnt the haf a great case? its quality, i like the style and i here its has the best air flow for cooling hot hardware on the market, its good price, whats not to love? its tooless aswell which means less stripped screws less hassle when installing drives ect....
Old March 14, 2009, 12:38 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

TJ09 / TJ10 = +1

SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd - Designing Inspiration

Old March 14, 2009, 01:25 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
BFG

I just cant get behind BFG, I had the worst time trying to register my little brothers video card on their site and I just dont like the look of anything they make.

The Haf, I dunno its getting to be dated, no dust filters, hard to replace fans... yata yata. What about the Storm Sniper? or like RJ pointed out, if your going extreme, a more high end case.

BF BC2: Bishop_SHIFT, Steam: Realityshift84, Xbox Live - SHIFTEDone84 ... Come play.
Old March 14, 2009, 01:31 AM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbarker View Post
+1 from me as well, Silverstone makes amazing cases. Also out of curiosity, are you really that dead set on the Lite-on drive? I know it was talked about a bit, and myself like a few others definitely aren't too impressed with them.

And seesh, what bank did you break into? I want some of the cash

Old March 14, 2009, 12:57 PM
SanjoTHEBanjo

diddnt the haf just come out liek 5 months ago.... how is it dated? Btw you can just delete my account I think this community is childish and i dont want to be a part of it. thanks for your time.
Old March 14, 2009, 01:00 PM
Quadfather

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjoTHEBanjo View Post
diddnt the haf just come out liek 5 months ago.... how is it dated? Btw you can just delete my account I think this community is childish and i dont want to be a part of it. thanks for your time.
Wow... I think you've got that backwards pal. Since coming here you've offered nothing but attitude and received sound advice. Have a nice life.
Old March 14, 2009, 01:07 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Here we go again. You want advice, yet every time a member gives his, you disagree.

Yes, the HAF is passe. It's a plastic design, god-aweful fans, no filter, pesky HDD holders, though it can hold a ton of components. But there are much better cases out there: Silverstones, Lian-Lis amongst others.

Did you put your hands on one? I did.
Old March 14, 2009, 01:12 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Sorry sanjo...but you did start off on the wrong foot. IF you are going to start a brag thread...w/ less than high end / "extreme" parts and try to call it "XtReME"....well you are not going to get much sympathy. Read some of the other beginner threads where they didn't come off as rash/abrasive/argumentative etc. If you want help...all you need to do is ask...politely.

You fought tooth and nail to back up your extreme claims on your original list and didn't take criticisms and too well. THEN you call us childish.

When what we are saying makes sense...please come back and stay a bit. Hell, I for one will welcome you with open arms then.

In the mean time, the HAF 932 is controversial peeps either love or hate it. It is NOT an extreme case...a kick arse one but not a $400 Lian LI work of art either....YMMV ;)

...AND that is my LAST contribution to this thread and indirectly to your education...time to move on.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old March 14, 2009, 01:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

All I have to say is: