Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 5, 2009, 07:16 AM
Rookie

1Tanker you must have some kind of discount with NCIX because when I click on the links you put there I get the price you stated but when I try to add to cart it goes back to the higher price.
Old February 5, 2009, 12:25 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3dro View Post
1Tanker you must have some kind of discount with NCIX because when I click on the links you put there I get the price you stated but when I try to add to cart it goes back to the higher price.
Try clicking on the "King-Size Savings Event" graphic at the top. Then scroll down to each category. GL

Name:  NCIX Homepage.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  346.2 KB
Old February 6, 2009, 12:22 PM
Rookie

Cool, I found it. Too bad I already placed and paid for my order Oh well, I'll know for next time. BTW, I love being able to pay directly from my bank account!! No other computer e-stores I have used do this! NCIX has just gained a loyal customer haha. ( I dont use credit cards, they are the devil )
Old February 6, 2009, 12:23 PM
Banned
F@H

Infonec offers it as well, online interac.
Old February 6, 2009, 12:36 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3dro View Post
Cool, I found it. Too bad I already placed and paid for my order Oh well, I'll know for next time. BTW, I love being able to pay directly from my bank account!! No other computer e-stores I have used do this! NCIX has just gained a loyal customer haha. ( I dont use credit cards, they are the devil )

You can always cancel your order and redo the whole thing so you get the extra savings and pm's in.
Old February 6, 2009, 01:28 PM
Rookie

I'm honestly not going to go through all that trouble for 10 bucks. I'll just do a couple extra jobs with fixing peoples computers. I do computer repairs for cash customers :D Nice way to make a couple extra bucks as a student. Its usually simple things liek getting their anti-virus and spyware/popup blockers working. I also teach internet basics if they want. $40/hour and nobody seems to mind that rate because I leave them with a cleaned up fast computer.