Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 15, 2008, 12:46 PM
Banned

My System Specs

Question Where To Buy, In Toronto, And Get Great Deals..?!

Where would be the best place to shop for PC parts in Toronto, and get the best deals if I buy everything there...basically what I am asking if there is any computer store in Toronto that would want all my business for about a $3500 purchase and would be willing to give me some really good prices?!
Old November 15, 2008, 01:22 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Canada Computers. If you buy online, NCIX.

What are you getting with $3500?
Old November 15, 2008, 02:00 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

+1 Canada Computers. Infonec (Infonec Computers - Computer parts Canada, PC Components, laptop computers, motherboards, processors, CPU’s and much more) has great prices as well, often cheaper than CC. Their Markham location is the largest and they have some good guys there too.
Fold for team #54196
Old November 15, 2008, 02:03 PM
Banned

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
Canada Computers. If you buy online, NCIX.

What are you getting with $3500?

Can't buy online, don't have a credit card, but now since NCIX uses Interac Online, I'd consider it, however I want the items right in my hand right away.

I don't know yet, if the Ci7EE would have been under $1000 Canadian I would have gotten that...but now I don't know.
Old November 15, 2008, 04:16 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

+1 Canada Computers, it's down on Spadina/College just west of the intersection almost near Kensington.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old November 15, 2008, 04:35 PM
Banned

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
+1 Canada Computers, it's down on Spadina/College just west of the intersection almost near Kensington.
I know where it is, I used to work down that way -- at FactoryDirect, when they primarily sold computers; what happened to them as they hardly have any computers anymore it seems except on their web site....
Old November 15, 2008, 04:41 PM
Allstar
F@H

I use canada computers, i use their store in kingston which seems to be the smallest and they still usually have what i want. I know they also do online sales and within ontario i think its 1-3 day shipping, and you can pay with a bank account or paypal, i think you actually save money using a bank account directly since it saves them the fees. Theres enough locations in the gta that you should easily be able to find what you need without doing that. They also have a slight discount if you pay in cash, usually a dollar or 2 on cheaper items but enough for lunch anyways :D
Mobo: ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe
Memory: 4gb OCZ Platinum 1000mhz ddr2
Graphics: 2x Sapphire 4830s in Crossfire
Keyboard: Logitech G11
Mouse: Logitech G9
HD:WD 640gb Caviar Black + 750gb Seagate
#hardwarecanucks on irc.enterthegame.com
Old November 15, 2008, 05:55 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I agree. Canada Computers has the best prices around. I find that Infonec's prices tend to be a little more expensive. They will hold items for you as well if they are running very low on a particular item. As far as negotiating prices...don't see it happening.

EBAY(http://myworld.ebay.ca/scott0639)
Old November 15, 2008, 07:19 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

If you can't order online, Canada Computers seems to be the best price wise around
Old November 16, 2008, 12:48 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

filtechcomputer.com FTW

The store looks like a hole in the wall but they have good stuff, good prices, and they are friendly. What more can you ask for?

Stop pimping canadacomputers - their prices are not that great and neither is the service.

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...onthelam7&iid=
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=44147