Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > New Builds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 30, 2008, 11:11 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayen View Post
And the dollar is high, it takes forever for prices to go down.
So what's your plan Bucklaz?
oh sorry man, i'm actually broke lol. Didn't mean to mislead you guys and stuff. I was just asking if it was possible to make a 300 gaming pc. With these prices, i think i'll wait a bit and see if i get some money by boxing day. Or i might just stick to my ps3, as its not THAT outdated yet. Although playing with a six axis is quite bothersome. Maybe i'll just wait till diablo 3 or sc2 comes out teehe ooh and btw, does ncix and those computer etailers usually have good deals on boxing day?
Old October 30, 2008, 11:35 PM
Rookie

Yeah you will see some VERY good deals and its a great time to buy, I'm buying alot of things during then.

Old October 30, 2008, 11:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Like.. Nehalem?
But do you guys think the price of Nehalem will drop during Boxing Day, even if it comes out in a couple days?
Old October 31, 2008, 08:47 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
Like.. Nehalem?
But do you guys think the price of Nehalem will drop during Boxing Day, even if it comes out in a couple days?
i highly doubt that, wouldn't it be dirty if they artificially inflated the price for the few days before boxing day and then lowered it to their planned price for boxing day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello View Post
Yeah you will see some VERY good deals and its a great time to buy, I'm buying alot of things during then.
very nice :D