Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Networking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 26, 2011, 01:42 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quicken View Post
I'm curious about the bad you've heard of? I do alot of torrenting off mine without any problems yet.

What sort of issues have you heard about?
I hear it's the most unreliable, piece of shyt around....but this is in Ontario with Rogers. Perhaps out in BC you have a different model.
Old June 27, 2011, 08:40 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Thanks for the feedback guys, I know they have that wireless/modem thing but I prefer to use a different Router. We have the same package at work and they had the wireless/modem combo thing and it was horrible so I rather get my own router.

Old June 27, 2011, 11:56 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
Thanks for the feedback guys, I know they have that wireless/modem thing but I prefer to use a different Router. We have the same package at work and they had the wireless/modem combo thing and it was horrible so I rather get my own router.
....'k, thanks guys....I was feeling comfortable with the SMC....