Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Networking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 3, 2011, 12:37 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Default Setting up a bridged network

I've done some reading online, but everything seems to want me to flash the bios or something along those lines on my router and stuff. I want to setup a bridged network in the house I am staying at during university, cuz the wireless comes in upstairs and I'm two floors down and the connection sucks pretty hard most of the time. Can't game or anything on it, even youtube is to laggy to use at even 360p some of the time.

At my parents place they have an dual band Apple Airport Extreme, and all i had to do was open up the airport utility app and check 'allow this network to be extended', and then in the same utility access the Airport Express and click 'Extend this network'. Done. 30 seconds.

Is there anyway to get this done on Linksys routers?