Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Networking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 13, 2009, 08:59 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Honestly, it's worth 15% restocking to just try it so you don't have to use wireless.
Old October 14, 2009, 07:29 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmaPC View Post
Yeah, it's all on one breaker. I thought about that point too but I still have doubts. Will it be able to like..."bridge" the breaker and get to the right plug? I'm guessing what it does is just send signals throughout ALL the wiring in the house, but I mean from floor-to-floor. O.o

I just dont wanna have to pay 15% "restocking" fee if I have to return it for some greasy guy to tape the box up and put it back on the shelf >=(
It'll work, assuming your basement is on the same meter as your parents upstairs.
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about