Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 26, 2013, 06:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by clshades View Post
Must be rolling in his grave after this last iOS update. Typing my phone is frickin stupid laggy bad. Wow....
Do you have an iPhone 4 or 4s? I have the 4 and I made sure to wait to upgrade until after I read if the experience is worth it... the review basically said you should not use iOS 7 on the iPhone 4 because it's really slow and laggy... even with most of the "graphical" enhancements turned off. Although it is stupid that Apple pushes out these updates and makes it seem like you should upgrade but really shouldn't, one should always use a drop of caution. Still, the fact that you can't "downgrade" is really annoying. I for one will be ignoring the "upgrade iOS."
Old September 26, 2013, 06:27 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

shitty... I guess its there way of forcing my hand eh? I'm an admitted cell phone noob I won't deny it. I might have to try a full reset on the phone but I wonder if I can at least get to iOS 5 again?
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.